A photography blog featuring images from New York City and my travels around the world.
Five Things About Me:
- I'm originally from the Boston area, but you probably figured that out from all of the Boston-centric pictures I've posted.
- I'm a die hard Red Sox, Bruins. and Revolution fan (again, fairly obvious)
- I love the winter. I'm not a fan of hot weather and love the look of snow in the city.
- I'm trying to learn how to cook, hence the soon to be released food photography section of my site. It's actually turning into more of a history of cooking section.
- I got my love of photography from my father.
I'm a Canon shooter. At the moment I'm using a 7D but I got my start with the 10D and then the 20D before buying my current model. Depending on what I'm shooting I'm either using a fast 50 or 85 mm lens or the 70-200 f2.8L or 100-400 f/4.5-5.6L lenses. I own the first two and rent the others from either Adorama or LensRentals - a great way to have a variety of lenses without the expense of buying them all.